Assistance to persons with disabilities or reduced mobility
Our assistance service is provided by RFI Sala Blu addressed to:
– individuals in a wheelchair because of illness or disability;
– individuals with limb problems or with difficulty in walking;
– elderly people;
– pregnant women;
– blind or visually impaired people;
– deaf or hearing impaired people;
– people with mental handicap
How to request the assistance service
You can request RFI’s assistance as follows:
- by going to the RFI Sala Blu directly on the main stations;
- by calling the RFI National Telephone Number (+39) 02 32 32 32
When can I request the service?
RFI’s SALA BLU is open to the public from 06.45 to 21: 30 every day and the services are available 7/7 (Sundays and holidays included).
For international travel, requests for assistance must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to travel at the Roma Termini Sala Blu sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org