Where is the station located?
Station contact and information
Bologna Centrale is Italy’s fifth-largst station in terms of size and traffic volume: approximately 78 thousand m2 through which an average of 159 thousand persons pass every day, 58 million per year. It is in piazza delle Medaglie d’Oro.
With 700 trains per day and the numerous urban and extra-urban bus lines whose terminals are in the area around the station, it is located to a strategic point of the national rail network, at the point where the main North-South and East-West lines intersect.SMN.
A Disabled service is available in this station.
Bathrooms availables inside the station.
Adapted shopping/restaurant area, platforms, parking and lift.
Stazione Ferroviaria, Piazza Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Firenze, Italia
You are 5-10 minutes walking distance from the city center.
To the Airport Amerigo Vespucci (Florence) with the bus R003 and R004, each 30 minutes. Duration of the trip 15 minutes.
- ATAF “Vola in Bus” Route 62 to airport every half hour from the station
To Galileo Galilei Airport (Pisa):
- Express train: six times a day (three on Sunday)
- Car Rental
- Passanger Lounges
- Banks and Money Exchange
- Post Office
- Travel Agencies
- Parking Facilities
Yes. Available inside the station.
Available inside the station at the platform 20-21
Monday – Sunday
07:00 am – 11:00pm
Baggage consignment: “KiPoint”
- Lockers available 24 hours
- Monday – Sunday / 06:00am – 11:00pm
- Price: For each piece of baggage service fees are € 6,00 for the first 5 hours, € 1/hour from the 6th to the 12th hour, and € 0,50 for every additional hour. (can be payed with credit card)
- Monday – Sunday / 08:00am – 07:00pm
You will find it outside of the station at Via Circondaria nr.19 . Its easy to get there by Busnr.23
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 9 am to 12 pm;
- Tuesday and Thurday: 2:30 pm to 4:40 pm